Thursday, March 4, 2010

Think Big


One of the best things you can do for anyone is to help them think big, the simple act of encouraging someone to follow through with their goals, ambitions, dreams. Even encouraging those small changes one can make to help yourself and others live a more fulfilling life. Think Big blog is not about one specific thing. It’s composed of two main projects I have chosen to undertake for the next year of my life. This is a journey to do what I truly want, to find a happier place, and to just live the moment. My only hope for this blog is that it inspires even one person to “do it”. Do what exactly? Well that’s up to you. Do what you want to do. If you aren’t sure about what you want to do, well then, by all means, Think Big. Life is a verb. Our lives are our own private literature, the memories and stories we keep or in my case choose to share with you. Beyond my own projects this blog is about YOU. Your ideas and opinions, I encourage your thoughts. Trust me there will be plenty to discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog catalog

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

on top seo

Web Directory
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our directory.

blogfarm

The Blog Farm